25 January, 2012

     Ok, so this is my first post....just for the record. I was encouraged to start a blog by a good friend and blogger.....so if you don't like my blog, blame her LOL.

     ANYWAY!! I thought long and hard about what I would blog about....didn't really come up with much. Then, it hit me, I am always learning something. Lately most of the things I am learning are being taught by my child.

     I love being a mother, more than I ever thought I would. To be able to sit and watch this little person explore and discover the world is amazing. As my child has started to self feed I have learned that is ok for there to be food on the floor (for the moment). Since, after dinner I clean the babe up and prep for bed time, I have learned that it doesn't matter if the dinner mess sits until after the wee one is bedded down for the night. I have learned there are more ways than one to play with toys.

     My intent with this blog is to write about what I am learning from my child. I will expand upon the items I have listed above and others. I may sometimes write about other lessons I have learned in life because not all things can be taught by a child, and experience is the best teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment